ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-idn-wg]

RE: [gnso-idn-wg] Planning for a joint GNSO/ccNSO/GAC IDN Workshop in Lisbon

  • To: <rmohan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-idn-wg] Planning for a joint GNSO/ccNSO/GAC IDN Workshop in Lisbon
  • From: "Shahram Soboutipour" <ceo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 03:03:48 +0330

Dear Ram

I will not be in Lisbon but I will use webcast to participate.

Regards,

 <BLOCKED::mailto:soboutipour@xxxxxxxxxxx> Shahram Soboutipour

President and CEO

 <BLOCKED::http://www.karmania.ir/> Karmania Media

Tel: +98 341 2117844,5

Mobile: +98 913 1416626

Fax: +98 341 2117851

  _____

size=2 width="100%" align=center tabindex=-1>