ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-idn-wg]

RE: [gnso-idn-wg] New gTLD /IDN wg meeting Confirm time 9:00 - 12:00 Sunday 25 March

  • To: "'GNSO.SECRETARIAT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-idn-wg] New gTLD /IDN wg meeting Confirm time 9:00 - 12:00 Sunday 25 March
  • From: "Shahram Soboutipour" <ceo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 04:28:26 +0330

Dear Glen

I am really interested in participating in this meeting, but unfortunately I
will not be in Lisbon at the time.

I would be glad if ICANN prepares a way for me and others like me to be
participated in the meeting by phone call or internet.

Regards,

 <BLOCKED::mailto:soboutipour@xxxxxxxxxxx> Shahram Soboutipour

President and CEO

 <BLOCKED::http://www.karmania.ir/> Karmania Media