ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-idn-wg]

RE: [gnso-idn-wg] GNSO IDN WG, Final Outcomes Report, draft for quickfeedback - 4.2.9

  • To: "'Avri Doria'" <avri@xxxxxxx>, <marilynscade@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-idn-wg] GNSO IDN WG, Final Outcomes Report, draft for quickfeedback - 4.2.9
  • From: "Olof Nordling" <olof.nordling@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 14:06:48 +0100

Avri, Marilyn, Subbiah and all
On the earlier 4.2.9 now 4.2.8, I did not modify the drafting further. There
are certainly plenty of considerations and limitations to take into account
and to single out technical ones seems a bit narrow. Also, I did not
introduce "not to penalize" - I tried to rephrase this double negation into
a positive statement, ended up with "in a positive way" and realized that
this would be superfluous; in the context "consider" and "consider in a
positive way" are synonymous.
Best regards
Olof