ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-idn-wg]

RE: [gnso-idn-wg] GNSO IDN WG, Final Outcomes Report, draft for quick feedback - 4.2.10

  • To: "'subbiah'" <subbiah@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-idn-wg] GNSO IDN WG, Final Outcomes Report, draft for quick feedback - 4.2.10
  • From: "Olof Nordling" <olof.nordling@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 14:36:00 +0100

Hi Subbiah,
Actually, since 4.2.10 (now 4.2.9) is a sequence of views that relate to
countries and their (possible) rights etc, a statement on language
communities is a bit out of place here. I think we have largely covered the
gist of the statement you bring up by the agreements in 4.1.3 and 4.1.9d.
Best regards
Olof

PS. You mention 3 issues - I've only tracked two. Is there a third one?