ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-idn-wg]

RE: [gnso-idn-wg] Statement of Interest

  • To: <gnso-idn-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-idn-wg] Statement of Interest
  • From: "Diaz, Paul" <pdiaz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 14:54:38 -0400

I am a full-time employee of Network Solutions, LLC where I currently
serve as the Policy & Ethics Manager.  Network Solutions is an
ICANN-accredited registrar offering gTLD and ccTLD domain name
registration and Web presence services to our small business customers.
Network Solutions also has two affiliated, ICANN-accredited registrars,
NameSecure L.L.C. and TLDS L.L.C d/b/a SRSplus.  I am not in possession
of any registry sensitive or proprietary information.  To the best of my
knowledge, I have no ownership interest in any entity that currently has
business before the GNSO or ICANN.

Sincerely,

Paul Diaz