ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-idncctlds-wg]

Re: [gnso-idncctlds-wg] Proposed Additional Draft Language

  • To: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-idncctlds-wg] Proposed Additional Draft Language
  • From: "Sophia B" <sophiabekele@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 22:10:06 -0700

 .
Hi Chuck,

Sorry for the last minute edit, but these comments in RED are to address a)
*Should this relationship be maintained?, because some of the comments we
were trying to address/combine the responses for two into one. So I has
volunteered for the editing of a), which somehow addresses d) as well.*
**
*Sophia*