ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-idng]

RE: [gnso-idng] an initial rough draft of a motion and letter

  • To: Stéphane Van Gelder <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>, "Avri Doria" <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-idng] an initial rough draft of a motion and letter
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 09:48:55 -0400

I agree with you Stephane that delays are not an option but I disagree that
this is an issue that can be deferred because I strongly think that is a
serious glitch that must be fixed.  Therefore, we need to find ways to fix the
glitch without causing delays.  So we need other options than the two you list.
 I will propose a couple for us to think about.

Chuck