ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-idng]

RE: [gnso-idng] an initial rough draft of a motion and letter

  • To: <gnso-idng@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-idng] an initial rough draft of a motion and letter
  • From: "Edmon Chung" <edmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 18:43:31 +0800

I think "extended evaluation" is an acceptable temporary hack.

But as mentioned in the call last week, I believe that this issue would
quickly become vey frequent, and should be treated as a "normal" application
and not an "extended evaluation" issue.

Also think it is ok to specify that the outcomes of the WG do not have to be
applied to round one.

Edmon

Behalf