ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-igo-ingo]

[gnso-igo-ingo] RE: Proposed Motion for Discussion Today

  • To: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-iocrc-dt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-iocrc-dt@xxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-igo-ingo@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-igo-ingo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-igo-ingo] RE: Proposed Motion for Discussion Today
  • From: "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2012 10:45:44 -0500

Thanks Chuck.  I assume you mean, that if there are not changes, we should not
go backwards.....I think you left out the not.

I want to also stress that the analysis of the public comments should not just
look at opposition, if there is opposition, but to look at whether the
arguments raised by the opposition were not previously raised within the
drafting team.  Another way to think about it is whether there is any new
information presented by the comments that the Drafting Team did not have in
its consideration of its recommendations.

I look forward to talking to you all later.

Best regards,

Jeffrey J. Neuman
Neustar, Inc. / Vice President, Business Affairs