ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-igo-ingo]

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index >>>

[gnso-igo-ingo] Re: [gnso-iocrc-dt] RE: Proposed Motion for Discussion Today

• To: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-iocrc-dt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-iocrc-dt@xxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-igo-ingo@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-igo-ingo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-igo-ingo] Re: [gnso-iocrc-dt] RE: Proposed Motion for Discussion Today
  • Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2012 12:24:06 -0500

Doesn't the "pending the outcome of the recently launched policy development process involving International Governmental and Non-governmental Organizations." cover this?

Alan

At 07/11/2012 10:57 AM, Gomes, Chuck wrote:
Should the motion be conditional, i.e., "if any policy recommendations are not approved before new gTLDs are delegated"?

Chuck

From: owner-gnso-igo-ingo@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-gnso-igo-ingo@xxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Neuman, Jeff
Sent: Wednesday, November 07, 2012 10:03 AM
To: gnso-iocrc-dt@xxxxxxxxx; gnso-igo-ingo@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gnso-igo-ingo] Proposed Motion for Discussion Today

All,

Assuming the Drafting Team has not changed its view on the recommendations posted for public comment, I intend on sending in this motion to the Council by the end of the day. Lets discuss on the call today. I know the reply period ends in 2 days, but the motion needs to be filed today in order to be on the GNSO Council agenda next week.

Thanks.

Jeffrey J. Neuman
Neustar, Inc. / Vice President, Business Affairs
46000 Center Oak Plaza, Sterling, VA 20166
Office: +1.571.434.5772 Mobile: +1.202.549.5079 Fax: +1.703.738.7965 / <mailto:jeff.neuman@xxxxxxxxxxx>jeff.neuman@xxxxxxxxxxx / www.neustar.biz

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index >>>

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy