ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-igo-ingo]

[gnso-igo-ingo] IGO-INGO Member List

  • To: <gnso-igo-ingo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-igo-ingo] IGO-INGO Member List
  • From: "Berry Cobb" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2012 19:11:32 -0700

Team,

The following list of members is divided based on completion of the SOI.
Once we have the WIKI setup, we will populate a member list and keep a
record of attendance.  Please let us know if you if we have missed anyone.
Thank you.  B

Without SOI:

Donna Austin

Iliya Bazlyankov

Catherine Gribbin

Stephane Hankins

Debra Hughes

Christopher Lamb

Jon Nevett

Liz Williams

SOI:

Wilson Abigagba

Lanre Ayaji

Jim Bikoff

Hago Dafalla

Avri Doria

Bret Fauset

Elizabeth Finberg

Chuck Gomes

Alan Greenberg

Zahid Jamil

Wolfgang Kleinwaechter

David Maher

Kiran Malancharuvil

Jeff Neuman

Osvaldo Novoa

Christopher Rassi

Greg Shatan

Cintra Sooknanan

Ken Stubbs

Observers:

Jonathan Robinson- GNSO Council Chair

Mason Cole - GNSO Council vice chair

Wolf-Ulrich Knoben - GNSO Council vice chair

Berry Cobb

720.839.5735

mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

@berrycobb