ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-igo-ingo]

RE: [gnso-igo-ingo] FW: Proposed language edit for the WG charter

  • To: "'Thomas Rickert'" <rickert@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-igo-ingo@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-igo-ingo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-igo-ingo] FW: Proposed language edit for the WG charter
  • From: GUILHERME ricardo <ricardo.GUILHERME@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2012 14:04:37 +0000

Dear Thomas,

Unfortunately it seems like the timing was tight even for removal of the last
part of the second indent (which as far as I understand had been agreed by the
group without opposition) - nevertheless, we look forward to actively following
on and participating in the activities of the WG and associated discussions, so
that it can reach its conclusions on the basis of sound, objective and
non-discriminatory criteria, and in conformity with the relevant international
and domestic legal principles applicable to intergovernmental organizations or,
as the case may be, other international non-governmental organizations.

With kind regards,

Ricardo Guilherme