ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-igo-ingo]

Re: [gnso-igo-ingo] IOC Objections to SG input form

  • To: gnso-igo-ingo@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-igo-ingo] IOC Objections to SG input form
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2012 21:16:37 +0400

Hi,

One other thing, a lot of us have been following this whole saga for quite a
while, reading the docs and discussing it extensively in the Constituencies and
Stakeholder groups..  Some of our constituencies and stakeholder groups have
been shaped by this 'conversation' over the last few years and the members have
informed positions  We are not uneducated in the arguments being put forward.

I suggest that you ask staff to help you make a wiki page that contains every
document and every argument you think people should look at.  I expect the
community will look at it, will discuss it it, and will make up their own minds.

With all due respect, please do not assume our answers will have no
"substantive value."

avri