ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-igo-ingo]

Re: [gnso-igo-ingo] IGO-INGO Work Package_v1.0

  • To: <gnso-igo-ingo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-igo-ingo] IGO-INGO Work Package_v1.0
  • From: <Mary.Wong@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2012 04:09:10 -0500

Hi everyone - now that I'm re-subscribed to the WG list (thanks, Glen!)
and am more or less caught up with the emails, transcripts and
documents, I'd like to volunteer for the Protections and Admission
sub-teams (if they will have me :)

Cheers
Mary

Mary W S Wong
Professor of Law
Director, Franklin Pierce Center for IP
Chair, Graduate IP Programs
UNIVERSITY OF NEW HAMPSHIRE SCHOOL OF LAW
Two White Street
Concord, NH 03301
USA
Email: mary.wong@xxxxxxxxxxx
Phone: 1-603-513-5143
Webpage: http://www.law.unh.edu/marywong/index.php
Selected writings available on the Social Science Research Network
(SSRN) at: http://ssrn.com/author=437584

>>> "David W. Maher"  12/13/12 3:46 PM >>>
Attached is a first draft of the PROT spreadsheet.
David W. Maher
Senior Vice President * Law & Policy
Public Interest Registry
312 375 4849