ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-igo-ingo]

[gnso-igo-ingo] Sub-Team Member List

  • To: <gnso-igo-ingo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-igo-ingo] Sub-Team Member List
  • From: "Berry Cobb" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2012 13:38:38 -0700

Team,

Below you will find the latest list of members volunteering for each of the
sub-teams.  As you will see, we are light on "Nature of the Problem" and
"Eligibility Criteria" sub-teams.  Would anybody be interested in signing up
for these two?

So far, we have had two draft submissions for the "Protections" and
"Admissions" sub-teams.  I will send out the compiled spreadsheet on Monday
for the WG to review.  Also, I have submitted the request for the mailing
lists to be setup.  The WG member's identified below should see an add
notification by Wednesday.

Thank you.  B

Nature of the Problem (NOTP) [email list: TBD]:

Leader:  Robin Gross

Members:  TBD

Qualification Criteria (QC) [email list: TBD]:

Leader:  Kiran Malancharuvil

Members:  Jim Bikoff, David Heasley, Claudia MacMaster Tamarit, Alan
Greenberg, Bret Fausett

Eligibility Check (EC) [email list: TBD]:

Leader:  Alan Greenberg

Members:  TBD

Protections (PROT) [email list: TBD]:

Leader:  David Maher

Members:  Greg Shatan, David Opderbeck, Mary Wong, Jon Nevett

Admission (ADM) [email list: TBD]:

Leader:  Avri Doria

Members:  Chuck Gomes, Mary Wong

Berry Cobb