ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-igo-ingo]

Re: [gnso-igo-ingo] IGO-INGO Work Package - v1.5

  • To: Robin Gross <robin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-igo-ingo] IGO-INGO Work Package - v1.5
  • From: Stephane Hankins <shankins@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2013 18:49:43 +0100

Dear Robin,

Thanks for your message. A RCRC contribution to the Worksheets including
the Nature of the Problem page was sent yesterday (message attached,
attachments deleted). I will send it to you once more through a separate
message.

All the best,

Stéphane

Stéphane J. Hankins
Legal adviser
Cooperation and coordination within the Movement
International Committee of the Red Cross
Tel (direct line): ++0041 22 730 24 19

----- Forwarded by Stephane Hankins/DC_MOUV_CHF/GVA/ICRC on 09.01.2013
18:43 -----