ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-igo-ingo]

Re: [gnso-igo-ingo] v1.7 of WorkPackage

  • To: "Berry Cobb" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-igo-ingo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-igo-ingo] v1.7 of WorkPackage
  • From: Stephane Hankins <shankins@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2013 14:20:38 +0100

Dear Berry, dear WG group leaders,

We have noted that our comments sent on the different Worksheets are not
readible or accessible in full in the latest version of the table and have
added them once more as windows (which appear when scrolling on the
respective and concerned cells) - and thus, with a several additions.

We note that several new Qualification Criteria have been proposed, for
which we will not have time to provide RCRC answers in the required detail
by today. It is a little unclear however how these criteria will be all
combined (in particular, are these qualification criteria intended to be
cumulative or alternative or are the first two - protection by treaty and
under the domestic law in multiple jurisdictions intended as determinant
or sufficient, alone or cumulatively).

We look forward to todays discussions, best,

Stéphane

Stéphane J. Hankins
Legal adviser
Cooperation and coordination within the Movement
International Committee of the Red Cross
Tel (direct line): ++0041 22 730 24 19