ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-igo-ingo]

Re: [gnso-igo-ingo] Proposed protection matrix - to be discussed during the next call

  • To: GNSO IGO INGO <gnso-igo-ingo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-igo-ingo] Proposed protection matrix - to be discussed during the next call
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 12:25:03 +0100

Hi,

I think this is well stated.  I think the task of this group is purely centered
on the Public Interest question.

What should we recommend in regard to the global Public Interest that balances
the various stakeholder interests.

As I am attending the WSIS+10 and IGF week in Paris, I won't be participating
at today's meeting, but will catch up later.

avri