ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-igo-ingo]

[gnso-igo-ingo] RE: GNSO IGO DRP Report

  • To: Brian Peck <brian.peck@xxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-igo-ingo@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-igo-ingo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-igo-ingo] RE: GNSO IGO DRP Report
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2013 15:40:32 +0000

It seems to me that this document could provide a good basis for modifying RPMs
to include any IGOs or INGOs.  The DRP in this case was viewed as a separate
policy from the UDRP.  We could approach it that way as well.  I personally
think that this document shows that a lot of work has already been done at
least with regard to IGOs.

Chuck