ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-igo-ingo]

[gnso-igo-ingo] MP3 IGO-INGO Protections Policy Development Process (PDP) Working Group - 13 March 2013

  • To: "gnso-igo-ingo@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-igo-ingo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-igo-ingo] MP3 IGO-INGO Protections Policy Development Process (PDP) Working Group - 13 March 2013
  • From: Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 03:19:18 -0700

Dear All,

The next call for the IGO-INGO Protections Policy Development Process (PDP)
Working Group is scheduled on Wednesday 20 March 2013 at 1700 UTC.

Please find the MP3 recording of the IGO-INGO Protections Policy Development
Process (PDP) Working Group teleconference held on Wednesday  13 March 2013 at
1900 UTC at:

http://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-igo-ingo-20130313-en.mp3

On page:
http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/#<http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/#feb>mar

Calendar page:
http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/

Attendees:
Lanre Ajayi - NCA
Jim Bikoff - IPC/IOC
Mason Cole - GNSO Council vice chair - RrSG
Elizabeth Finberg - RySG
Chuck Gomes - RySG
Catherine Gribbin - Red Cross
Stephane Hankins - NCSG
David Heasley - IPC/IOC
Debra Hughes - Red Cross
David Maher - RySG
Kiran Malancharuvil - IPC/IOC
Osvaldo Novoa - ISPCP
Christopher Rassi - Red Cross
Thomas Rickert - NCA -Working group chair
Greg Shatan - IPC
Claudia MacMaster Tamarit - ISO

Apologies:
Avri Doria - NCSG
Alan Greenberg - ALAC
Cintra Sooknanan  - NPOC
Mary Wong - NCUC
Guilaine Fournet - IEC
Wolgang Kleinwaechter - NCSG
Evan Lebovitch - ALAC

ICANN Staff:
Brian Peck
Berry Cobb
Glen de saint Géry

Thank you.
Kind regards,
Glen
*************

Adobe Chat transcript for 13 March 2013:
  Berry Cobb:Welcome to the 13 MAR 2013 IGO-INGO Teleconference.

  IOC:Jim Bikofff, David Heasley and Kiran Malancharuvil here with the IOC.
Thanks!

  IOC:*Bikoff

  Claudia MacMaster Tamarit (ISO):Very much agree with Chuck.

  Claudia MacMaster Tamarit (ISO):This is a policy issue.

  Claudia MacMaster Tamarit (ISO):thomas + 1

  Claudia MacMaster Tamarit (ISO):Have to sign out of chat.

  Claudia MacMaster Tamarit (ISO):Back

  Claudia MacMaster Tamarit (ISO):Where these applications for consent directly
from the applicant or the registrar?

  Claudia MacMaster Tamarit (ISO):country codes which come from ISO 3166

  Claudia MacMaster Tamarit (ISO):Right

  Claudia MacMaster Tamarit (ISO):And if indeed there turns out to be gaming of
this legitimate interest statement, a process can be developed later on.

  Berry Cobb:We do have a slot reserved.

  Berry Cobb:just need to come up with agenda and content of meeting.

  Claudia MacMaster Tamarit (ISO):Berry, does that mean that some can
participate by phone?

  Chuck Gomes:In Beijing I predict that the GAC will be tied up working on GAC
Advice so getting GAC reps in our session may be a long shot.

  Berry Cobb:@CMT, yes we will have remote participation setup

  Claudia MacMaster Tamarit (ISO):Great!  Thanks Berry!

  Chuck Gomes:Thanks Thomas & all.

  IOC:Thank you!

  Claudia MacMaster Tamarit (ISO):Thanks!

Glen de Saint Géry