ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-igo-ingo]

Re: [gnso-igo-ingo] Other news

  • To: Thomas Rickert <rickert@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "owner-gnso-igo-ingo@xxxxxxxxx" <owner-gnso-igo-ingo@xxxxxxxxx>, "<Mary.Wong@xxxxxxxxxxx>" <Mary.Wong@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-igo-ingo] Other news
  • From: Jim Bikoff <jbikoff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2013 20:25:21 +0000

Dear Mary,

We enjoyed working with you on the working group and wish you continued success
in your new position.

Best regards,

Jim
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T
________________________________
From: Thomas Rickert <rickert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sender: <owner-gnso-igo-ingo@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2013 22:14:10 +0200
To: <Mary.Wong@xxxxxxxxxxx><Mary.Wong@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: gnso-igo-ingo@xxxxxxxxx<gnso-igo-ingo@xxxxxxxxx>

Dear Mary,
this is sad news for our WG, but great news for ICANN.
Having worked with you for quite a while I know you will be an excellent
addition to the policy team.

Thank you for all your contributions and participation.

All the best,
Thomas

thomas-rickert.tel
+49.228.74.898.0