ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-igo-ingo]

Re: [gnso-igo-ingo] GAC Durban Communique Issued -- Note references to our WG and our subject matter

  • To: GNSO IGO INGO <gnso-igo-ingo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-igo-ingo] GAC Durban Communique Issued -- Note references to our WG and our subject matter
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2013 11:05:21 -0400

Hi,

I guess I need to reread it, while I recall them discussing the subject, I do
not remember the GAC acknowledging the existence of the WG.

But I read it quickly, so perhaps I missed that part where they ack our group's
work, indicate a willingness to work with us and give at least some small
indication of respecting the fact that we working hard (some of you harder than
the rest of us) on the problem, trying to find a solution that is consistent
with international law, Internet openness and the ICANN bottom-up decision
processes.

Apologies for missing the WG meeting in Durban, ATRT2 filled my dance card.

avri