ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-igo-ingo]

[gnso-igo-ingo] Affiliation added/ MP3 IGO-INGO Protections Policy Development Process (PDP) Working Group - Wednesday 07 August 2013

  • To: "gnso-igo-ingo@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-igo-ingo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-igo-ingo] Affiliation added/ MP3 IGO-INGO Protections Policy Development Process (PDP) Working Group - Wednesday 07 August 2013
  • From: Julia Charvolen <julia.charvolen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2013 14:14:08 -0700

Dear All,

The next IGO-INGO Protections policy Development Process (PDP) Working Group
call is scheduled on Wednesday 14 August 2013 at 1600 UTC.

Please find the MP3 recording of the IGO-INGO Protections Policy Development
Process (PDP) Working Group teleconference held on Wednesday, 07 August 2013 at
1600 UTC at:

http://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-igo-ingo-20130807-en.mp3

On page:
http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/#<http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/#feb>aug

Calendar page:
http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/

Attendees:
Jim Bikoff – IPC/IOC
Elizabeth Finberg - RySG
Chuck Gomes – RySG
Alan Greenberg – ALAC
Catherine Gribbin – Red Cross Red Crescent
Stephane Hankins – Red Cross Red Crescent
David Heasley – IPC/IOC
Berly Lelievre - Acosta – WIPO
Wolfgang Kleinwächter – NCSG
David Maher – RySG
Kiran Malancharuvil - IPC
Judd Lauter – IOC/IOC
Christopher Rassi - Red Cross Red Crescent
Thomas Rickert – NCA –Working group chair
Megan Rogers - OECD
Greg Shatan – IPC
Mason Cole – GNSO Council chair - RrSG

Apologies:
Avri Doria – NCSG

ICANN Staff:
Berry Cobb
Mary Wong
Julia Charvolen

Thank you.
Kind regards,
Julia Charvolen
For GNSO Secretariat

Adobe Chat Transcript 07 August 2013:
Berry Cobb:Welcome to the 7 Aug 2013 IGO-INGO Conference call.
  Judd Lauter:Jim Bikoff, David Heasley, Judd Lauter, and Griffin Barnett are
on the call
  Julia Charvolen:Thank you Judd, I will note that
  Julia Charvolen:tephane Hankins joined the call
  Julia Charvolen:Stephane
  Julia Charvolen:Greg Shatan joined the call
  Julia Charvolen:Kiran Malancharuvil joined the meeting
  Alan Greenberg:Chuck, with regard to whether the ALAC commented on their
position with respect to IGOs. We did not include an IGO statement in our
bulleted summary at the top (To restate positions previously taken), but many
of our answers to specific questions addressed our positions on IGOs.
  Chuck Gomes:@ Alan:  Thanks
  Chuck Gomes:@ staff: I think it would be a good idea to include the ALAC IGO
position in the summary.
  Berry Cobb:will do.  Thanks Chuck
  Thomas Rickert:going through security...
  Chuck Gomes:Note that consensus call may be iterative.
  Chuck Gomes:Another way of saying that is that we may have several consensus
calls that progressively guide our work.
  Thomas Rickert:i was just disconnected
  Alan Greenberg:I will not be on the next meeting
  Berry Cobb:Bring your friends and family for next weeks call.
  Julia Charvolen:Thank you everyone