ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-igo-ingo]

RE: [gnso-igo-ingo] Proposed Agenda - IGO-INGO Meeting 21 Aug 2013

  • To: "'Gomes, Chuck'" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Berry Cobb <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-igo-ingo@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-igo-ingo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-igo-ingo] Proposed Agenda - IGO-INGO Meeting 21 Aug 2013
  • From: "Shatan, Gregory S." <GShatan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 16:01:07 +0000

Yes

From: owner-gnso-igo-ingo@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-gnso-igo-ingo@xxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Gomes, Chuck
Sent: Wednesday, August 28, 2013 11:59 AM
To: Berry Cobb; gnso-igo-ingo@xxxxxxxxx

Are we having a call today?

Chuck

From: owner-gnso-igo-ingo@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:owner-gnso-igo-ingo@xxxxxxxxx>
[mailto:owner-gnso-igo-ingo@xxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Berry Cobb
Sent: Tuesday, August 20, 2013 7:33 PM
To: gnso-igo-ingo@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:gnso-igo-ingo@xxxxxxxxx>

WG Members,

Please find below the proposed agenda for Wednesday’s meeting.  You will also
find attached a variation of the proposed recommendation spreadsheet we
reviewed last week.  This version includes the Chair’s current assessment on
the levels of consensus for each possible recommendation per organization being
considered as we advance closer to a formal consensus call.  We will review
through the proposal document during our call and then discuss next steps.

Proposed Agenda – IGO-INGO WG Meeting – 21 AUGUST 2013 @ 16:00 UTC (120 Min):

1.       Review Agenda & Changes to SOI’s

2.       Review Protection Recommendation Working Proposal

3.       Preparation for Consensus Call

4.       Review Work Plan

5.       Confirm next meeting, 28 August 2013 @ 16:00 UTC

Thank you.  B

Berry Cobb
720.839.5735
mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
@berrycobb

* * *

This E-mail, along with any attachments, is considered confidential and may
well be legally privileged. If you have received it in error, you are on notice
of its status. Please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and then delete
this message from your system. Please do not copy it or use it for any
purposes, or disclose its contents to any other person. Thank you for your
cooperation.

* * *

To ensure compliance with Treasury Department regulations, we inform you that,
unless otherwise indicated in writing, any U.S. Federal tax advice contained in
this communication  (including any attachments) is not intended or written to
be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (1) avoiding penalties under
the Internal Revenue Code or applicable state and local provisions or (2)
promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any tax-related matters
addressed herein.

Disclaimer Version RS.US.20.10.00