ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-igo-ingo]

RE: [gnso-igo-ingo] 9 OCT 2013 - CALL CANCELED

  • To: Berry Cobb <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-igo-ingo@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-igo-ingo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-igo-ingo] 9 OCT 2013 - CALL CANCELED
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2013 14:29:55 +0000

It is important to recognize that commenting on the recommendations in the
Draft Final Report is considerably more complicated than usual because we have
a very large number of recommendations that cover a fairly broad scope of
issues.  I can tell you that it has been much more challenging than is
typically the case to get support feedback in the RySG on all of the
recommendations so it seems very likely at this point that our comments will
have to be submitted during the Reply Period.

Chuck