ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-igo-ingo]

[gnso-igo-ingo] Public Comments

  • To: <gnso-igo-ingo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-igo-ingo] Public Comments
  • From: "Berry Cobb" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2013 16:21:42 -0700

Hi Everyone!

I will send out a formal agenda tomorrow, but I wanted to provide you with a
quick reminder that we will meet on Wednesday to begin reviewing the Public
Comments submitted thus far.  Unlike last time, we have plenty of comments
external to the WG.  Please be sure to review each one in detail prior to
the meeting, as this will expedite the review during our meeting.  We will
discuss each of the points made and determine if the proposed
recommendations need to be adjusted in preparation for the final report.

http://forum.icann.org/lists/comments-igo-ingo-final-20sep13/

Thank you.  B

Berry Cobb

720.839.5735