ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-igo-ingo]

[gnso-igo-ingo] DOODLE POLL: Will you be travelling to the Buenos Aires meeting?

  • To: <gnso-igo-ingo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-igo-ingo] DOODLE POLL: Will you be travelling to the Buenos Aires meeting?
  • From: "Berry Cobb" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2013 11:58:21 -0700

WG Members,

In preparation for the Buenos Aires meeting, we have tentatively scheduled a
face-to-face session on Monday, 18 November.  As you have heard from Thomas,
we are targeting to complete our final deliverable in early November, so
this session may not be necessary.  It is easier to cancel a session if it
is not needed.

Thomas also mentioned that an agenda item on the GNSO Council weekend
session is reserved for the IGO-INGO WG, and of course we hope to have the
GNSO Council deliberate this at their Wednesday GNSO Council meeting.  Given
the amount of activity at the meeting, it will be informative to know which
WG members will be travelling to BA.  Please complete the following poll at
your earliest convenience:

http://doodle.com/ircq25qkmxn4c73z

Thank you.  B

Berry Cobb