ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-igo-ingo]

[gnso-igo-ingo] Proposed Agenda - IGO-INGO Meeting 23 Oct 2013

  • To: <gnso-igo-ingo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-igo-ingo] Proposed Agenda - IGO-INGO Meeting 23 Oct 2013
  • From: "Berry Cobb" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 22:03:39 -0700

WG Members,

Please find below the proposed agenda for Wednesday's meeting.  Attached is
the latest version of the public comment review tool for our draft Final
Report.  This version includes updates to the comments we reviewed last week
combined with its associated action if any.  It also includes abstract
summaries of the comments that we will be read as we consider each submitted
comment in today's meeting.  Since our last meeting, no new comments have
been submitted.

I also included the last version of our formal consensus call document we
performed prior to publishing the draft Final Report.  We will reference
this as required when reviewing the comments and final preparation of the
WG's recommendations.

Proposed Agenda - IGO-INGO WG Meeting - 23 OCTOBER 2013 @ 16:00 UTC (120
Min):

1.       Review Agenda & Changes to SOI's

2.       Chair's status discussion and update

3.       Review Public Comments

4.       Review Workplan

5.       Confirm next meeting, 30 October 2013 @ 16:00 UTC [pending DST
changes]