ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-igo-ingo]

RE: [gnso-igo-ingo] Missing part of ALAC comments on draft report.

  • To: Alan Greenberg <alan.greenberg@xxxxxxxxx>, IGO INGO <gnso-igo-ingo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-igo-ingo] Missing part of ALAC comments on draft report.
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2013 00:42:24 +0000

Thanks Alan.  I have two questions for you:

1.  What would a " a cohesive and consistent set of policies " look like?  I
didn't understand your point in the call today and still don't.

2.  Recognizing that the procedures still have to be developed, why do you
doubt that " the exception procedures outlined in the report would be effective
"?  Another way to ask my questions is this:  why do you think that effective
exception procedures could not be developed?

Chuck