ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-igo-ingo]

Re: [gnso-igo-ingo] Revised Draft Motion for Review/Comments

  • To: Berry Cobb Mail <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-igo-ingo@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-igo-ingo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-igo-ingo] Revised Draft Motion for Review/Comments
  • From: Mary Wong <mary.wong@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2013 06:57:20 -0800

Dear all, attached please find a revised version of the draft motion that
includes all the edits suggested by Jim and the IOC team (except for the two
changes to the Whereas clauses discussed earlier today), addition of a
Whereas clause referencing the minority statements, addition of a Resolved
clause referencing those recommendations receiving Strong Support but with
Significant Opposition, and adding references to the Exception Procedures
for the Implementation Review Team.

Please use this version (if possible) to base your feedback on. As stated on
the call today, it would be greatly appreciated if you could send any
comments or concerns ­ even in rough form ­ to me and/or the WG by tonight,
so that we can have a further revised motion for your (hopefully final)
review on the call tomorrow.

Thanks so much!

Cheers
Mary