ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-igo-ingo]

Re: [gnso-igo-ingo] IGO-INGO Motion for GNSO Council

  • To: "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>, "'Gomes, Chuck'" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Berry Cobb Mail <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-igo-ingo@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-igo-ingo@xxxxxxxxx>, Thomas Rickert <rickert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-igo-ingo] IGO-INGO Motion for GNSO Council
  • From: Mary Wong <mary.wong@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Nov 2013 08:03:01 -0800

Dear WG members,

Please find attached both clean and redlined (compared against the one
discussed on the WG call on Friday) versions of the motion to be submitted
to the GNSO Council for its consideration at its meeting in Buenos Aires.
Thanks to Jeff for agreeing to submit the motion on or before 10 November
2013.

Thanks and cheers
Mary

Mary Wong