ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-impl-irtpc-rt]

[gnso-impl-irtpc-rt] IRTP-C public comment

  • To: "gnso-impl-irtpc-rt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-impl-irtpc-rt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-impl-irtpc-rt] IRTP-C public comment
  • From: Caitlin Tubergen <caitlin.tubergen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2015 19:17:00 +0000

Dear All,

I hope this message finds you well.

I received a few questions recently, and I wanted to make sure everyone is
aware that the proposed implementation of IRTP-C is out for public comment:

https://www.icann.org/public-comments/irtp-c-2015-03-30-en

The comment period closes on 9 May, and I will organize a call with the IRT
shortly after the close of comments.

Thank you to all!

Kind regards,

Caitlin Tubergen
Registrar Relations and Contracts Manager
ICANN