ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-impl-irtpc-rt]

[gnso-impl-irtpc-rt] Reminder: IRTP-C Call Thursday, 9 July

  • To: "gnso-impl-irtpc-rt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-impl-irtpc-rt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-impl-irtpc-rt] Reminder: IRTP-C Call Thursday, 9 July
  • From: Caitlin Tubergen <caitlin.tubergen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2015 22:41:16 +0000

Hi, Team.

This is a friendly reminder that we have a call tomorrow, Thursday, 9 July
at 1600 UTC.  You should have received a calendar invite, but I have
included the dial-in details below.

We will continue to go over the public comments received.  I have attached a
copy of the draft policy.  All recent changes are highlighted in yellow, and
I added comments so that you can see which public comments prompted changes.
You can refer to the attached public comment matrix.  If you are unable to
attend the call, please feel free to include comments via the list.

Dial-in details below:

Link to Adobe Connect (with audio
enabled):https://icann.adobeconnect.com/irtppartc/
*Upon logging into Adobe Connect, a pop up window will provide you the
option to Dial Out to your Phone. Enter your Phone Number* (Remember to
change the Country Code if needed).

After joining the call, as a courtesy to others and the presenters, please
MUTE your phone. This can be done by selecting *6 on your keypad. To UNMUTE
select *6 again.

If you are Unable to log into Adobe Connect and can only join via phone:

List of International Dial In
Numbers:https://www.myrcplus.com/cnums.asp?bwebid=8369444&ppc=6458688446&num
=1-719-457-6209
<https://www.myrcplus.com/cnums.asp?bwebid=8369444&ppc=6458688446&num=1-719-
457-6209>

Participant Passcode: 6458688446

Best regards,

Caitlin Tubergen
Registrar Relations and Contracts Manager
ICANN