ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-impl-irtpc-rt]

[gnso-impl-irtpc-rt] Save the Date: IRTP-C IRT Call - Monday 2 May - 1600UTC

  • To: "gnso-impl-irtpc-rt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-impl-irtpc-rt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-impl-irtpc-rt] Save the Date: IRTP-C IRT Call - Monday 2 May - 1600UTC
  • From: Caitlin Tubergen <caitlin.tubergen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2016 22:33:35 +0000

Greetings, Team,

ICANN received some questions and concerns from community members about the
updated Transfer Policy, and we would like to schedule a call to go over some
proposed edits to the Policy.

Our call will be scheduled Monday, 2 May at 1600UTC.  I will send a calendar
invite shortly.  Please find call details below:

Link to Adobe Connect (with audio
enabled):https://icann.adobeconnect.com/irtppartc/

*Upon logging into Adobe Connect, a pop up window will provide you the option
to Dial Out to your Phone. Enter your Phone Number* (Remember to change the
Country Code if needed).

After joining the call, as a courtesy to others and the presenters, please MUTE
your phone. This can be done by selecting *6 on your keypad. To UNMUTE select
*6 again.

If you are Unable to log into Adobe Connect and can only join via phone:

List of International Dial In
Numbers:https://www.myrcplus.com/cnums.asp?bwebid=8369444&ppc=6458688446&num=1-719-457-6209

Participant Passcode: 6458688446

Kind regards,

Caitlin Tubergen
Registrar Relations and Contracts Manager
ICANN

One World. One Internet.

PNG image