ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-impl-irtpc-rt]

[gnso-impl-irtpc-rt] Transfer Policy draft for call

  • To: "gnso-impl-irtpc-rt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-impl-irtpc-rt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-impl-irtpc-rt] Transfer Policy draft for call
  • From: Caitlin Tubergen <caitlin.tubergen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2016 22:09:23 +0000

Hi, Team.

Attached, please find the redline version of the Transfer Policy that we will
discuss during Monday’s call.   We will be asking for your feedback on the
changes highlighted in yellow.  You will notice some changes that are not
highlighted, but these changes were minor housekeeping edits, like numbering
changes.

I hope to see all of you on Monday’s call.  Details below:

Date/Time: Monday, 2 May at 1600UTC

Link to Adobe Connect (with audio
enabled):https://icann.adobeconnect.com/irtppartc/

*Upon logging into Adobe Connect, a pop up window will provide you the option
to Dial Out to your Phone. Enter your Phone Number* (Remember to change the
Country Code if needed).

After joining the call, as a courtesy to others and the presenters, please MUTE
your phone. This can be done by selecting *6 on your keypad. To UNMUTE select
*6 again.

If you are Unable to log into Adobe Connect and can only join via phone:

List of International Dial In
Numbers:https://www.myrcplus.com/cnums.asp?bwebid=8369444&ppc=6458688446&num=1-719-457-6209

Participant Passcode: 6458688446

Kind regards,

Caitlin Tubergen
Registrar Relations and Contracts Manager
ICANN

One World. One Internet.

PNG image