ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-improvem-impl-sc]

AW: [gnso-improvem-impl-sc] RE: [liaison6c] Call for participants to the GNSO Standing Committee on Improvement Implementation (SCI)

  • To: <Krista.Papac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-improvem-impl-sc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: AW: [gnso-improvem-impl-sc] RE: [liaison6c] Call for participants to the GNSO Standing Committee on Improvement Implementation (SCI)
  • From: <KnobenW@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 10:29:28 +0200

Thanks Krista, and welcome to the team. I'm planning to hold the first meeting
Mid of May after the team is complete with representatives from all
SGs/constituencies.

Kind regards
Wolf-Ulrich Knoben

Deutsche Telekom AG
Service Headquarters
Wolf-Ulrich Knoben
Am Propsthof 49-51, 53121 Bonn, Germany
+49 2244 873999 (Phone)
+49 2244 873955 (Fax)
+49 151 1452 5867 (Mobile)
E-Mail: mailto:knobenw@xxxxxxxxxx
http://www.telekom.com

Life is for sharing.

Deutsche Telekom AG
Supervisory Board: Prof. Dr. Ulrich Lehner (Chairman)
Board of Management: René Obermann (Chairman),
Dr. Manfred Balz, Reinhard Clemens, Niek Jan van Damme,
Timotheus Höttges, Edward R. Kozel, Thomas Sattelberger
Commercial register: Amtsgericht Bonn HRB 6794
Registered office: Bonn
WEEE reg. no. DE50478376

Big changes start small - conserve resources by not printing every e-mail.

GNSO Standing Committee on Improvement Implementation (SCI)

Thank you Glen.

Wolf-Ulrich and All,

I look forward to participating on the SCI Committee as the RrSG representative.

Kind regards,
Krista

Krista Papac
Chief Strategy Officer