ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-improvem-impl-sc]

[gnso-improvem-impl-sc] Access Complete re: Request to Test Draft Online SOI Solution

  • To: "gnso-improvem-impl-sc@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-improvem-impl-sc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-improvem-impl-sc] Access Complete re: Request to Test Draft Online SOI Solution
  • From: Julie Hedlund <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2011 07:32:54 -0700

Dear SC members,

You all should now be able to access the draft SOI wiki.  If you encounter any
problems please let me know.  The site is located at:
https://community.icann.org/display/gnsosoi/GNSO+Statements+of+Interest+%28SOI%29.
  Please go to the above link and follow the instructions provided.  You will
see that we have uploaded a 10-minute tutorial which explains the SOI solution
and walks through each of the steps to create a new SOI.

Thank you for your participation and we appreciate your feedback.  Please let
us know if you need any assistance.

Julie

Julie Hedlund
Policy Director