ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-improvem-impl-sc]

[gnso-improvem-impl-sc] REVISED: SCI Chair election results

  • To: "gnso-improvem-impl-sc@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-improvem-impl-sc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-improvem-impl-sc] REVISED: SCI Chair election results
  • From: Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2011 03:50:34 -0700

Dear All,

Please see the revision of the results:

It gives me pleasure to announce the election results for the position of chair
for the GNSO Standing Committee on Improvements Implementation (SCI).

Wolf-Ulrich Knoben - 7 votes
Avri Doria  - 2 votes

Philip Sheppard - 1 vote

One member did not return a ballot

Total 11 Ballots

According to your agreed upon election procedures, the Vice Chair election will
follow on immediately between the two remaining candidates using the same
procedure.
The candidate with a simple majority will be elected as vice chair.

All voting should be completed by Thursday, 9 June 2011 at 23:59 UTC.

Should you have any issues with this procedure, or if you need to cast your
vote by telephone in case of computer issues, please contact me as soon as you
receive your ballot.

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Glen