ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-improvem-impl-sc]

Re: [gnso-improvem-impl-sc] Request to Test Draft Online SOI Solution

  • To: "gnso-improvem-impl-sc@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-improvem-impl-sc@xxxxxxxxx>, "Julie Hedlund" <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-improvem-impl-sc] Request to Test Draft Online SOI Solution
  • From: <Mary.Wong@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 21:44:10 -0400

Hi Julie and everyone,

I couldn't log on, but it may be because I forgot the Confluence log in
information for me, so I'd be interested to know if anyone else has problems.

Thanks and cheers
Mary

Mary W S Wong
Professor of Law
Chair, Graduate IP Programs
Director, Franklin Pierce Center for IP
UNIVERSITY OF NEW HAMPSHIRE SCHOOL OF LAWTwo White StreetConcord, NH
03301USAEmail: mary.wong@xxxxxxx.eduPhone: 1-603-513-5143Webpage:
http://www.law.unh.edu/marywong/index.phpSelected writings available on the
Social Science Research Network (SSRN) at: http://ssrn.com/author=437584>>>