ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-improvem-impl-sc]

RE: [gnso-improvem-impl-sc] SCI F2F meeting Singapore

  • To: "J. Scott Evans" <jscottevans@xxxxxxxxx>, <Mary.Wong@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-improvem-impl-sc@xxxxxxxxx>, <KnobenW@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-improvem-impl-sc] SCI F2F meeting Singapore
  • From: "Aikman-Scalese, Anne" <AAikman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 15:07:52 -0700

J. Scott,
As alternate, I am going to attempt remote participation for as long as I can
stay awake.
Happy travels,
Anne

[cid:985150722@16062011-36D4]Anne E. Aikman-Scalese
Of Counsel
Lewis and Roca LLP * Suite 700
One South Church Avenue * Tucson, Arizona 85701-1611
Tel (520) 629-4428 * Fax (520) 879-4725
AAikman@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:AAikman@xxxxxxxxx> *
www.LewisandRoca.com/Aikman<http://www.lewisandroca.com/Aikman>
This e-mail contains legally privileged and confidential information
intended only for the individual or entity named within the message.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the
agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or
copying of this communication is prohibited.  If this communication
was received in error, please notify us by reply e-mail and delete the original
message.