ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-improvem-impl-sc]

[gnso-improvem-impl-sc] Final Comments: Test Draft Online SOI Solution

  • To: "gnso-improvem-impl-sc@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-improvem-impl-sc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-improvem-impl-sc] Final Comments: Test Draft Online SOI Solution
  • From: Julie Hedlund <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 10:54:53 -0700

Dear SC members,

Thank you to those of you who use the online wiki to complete your SOI.  We
really appreciate the comments you have given us.  We would like to finalize
the form, so if you have not tested it please do so by this **Friday, 29
July.**  We need to get the final form out to the GNSO community so that they
can begin to use it to submit or modify their SOIs.  This will ensure that
community members provide the information required by the procedures.  (We’ve
already had an instance of someone using an old form to update an SOI, so the
sooner we complete this, the better.)

Here is the link to the wiki:
https://community.icann.org/display/gnsosoi/GNSO+Statements+of+Interest+%28SOI%29.
  Please let us know how it works for you.

Thanks!

Julie