ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-improvem-impl-sc]

Re: AW: AW: [gnso-improvem-impl-sc] SCI activity

  • To: "KnobenW@xxxxxxxxxx" <KnobenW@xxxxxxxxxx>, "Mary.Wong@xxxxxxxxxxx" <Mary.Wong@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-improvem-impl-sc@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-improvem-impl-sc@xxxxxxxxx>, "randruff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <randruff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: AW: AW: [gnso-improvem-impl-sc] SCI activity
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 02:03:41 -0800

Dear All,

I'll also follow up internally to see if there is any further information
available with regard to the procedures the Board uses for its consent agenda.

With regard to meeting in Costa Rica, usually there are also some rooms
available which staff can sign up for on the spot. It should be noted that such
rooms are available on a first come, first serve basis and no additional
services are provided (recording, Adobe Connect, etc.). If there is a preferred
time / day for an informal meeting of the SCI, I'm happy to check whether a
room would be available. However, I would only be able to confirm this upon
arrival in Costa Rica. Should we set up a doodle poll to confirm the best time
/ day for such an informal meeting, which would also include the time/date
suggested by Wolf?

With best regards,

Marika