ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-improvem-impl-sc]

[gnso-improvem-impl-sc] SCI call today

  • To: <gnso-improvem-impl-sc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-improvem-impl-sc] SCI call today
  • From: <KnobenW@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 18:16:35 +0200

All:

today`s call is planned for 1 hour. It may be advisable to start with
structuring our work due to the various items having been loaded on our
shoulders.

- agenda item 3 (Consent agenda): I didn't hear anything from J. Scott, I hope
he's doing well. If he cannot attend the call the group should decide how to
proceed.
- item 4 (motion deferral): I suggest that we start with a small presentation
of the information staff provided
- item 5 (Threshold rules needed for delaying a PDP): I wonder if we shouldn't
start providing information about the various phases of a PDP and then discuss
the implications of a potential delay during those phases. Maybe we have to
differentiate depending on the status of a PDP.
- in addition we should talk about the necessary alignment of the voting
thresholds laid down in the GNSO Operating Procedures with those in the bylaws
and the PDP
- item 6: an introduction to the present status shall be given by staff

Looking forward to speak to you later
Wolf-Ulrich