ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-improvem-impl-sc]

Re: [gnso-improvem-impl-sc] Proposed language to address suspending a PDP

  • To: gnso-improvem-impl-sc@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-improvem-impl-sc] Proposed language to address suspending a PDP
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 22:53:34 +0200

Hi,

I bet you are right.  How could the g-council suspend something ordered by the
Board, since they have not choice about initiating it in the first place.

I had a similar first reaction to the reasons, but since the g-council that
approved the PDP, assuming other than a Board ordered PDP, would have to get a
supermajority to suspend/kill, they would be attesting to the seriousness of
that impasse or whatever.

avri