ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-improvem-impl-sc]

AW: [gnso-improvem-impl-sc] SCI - Proposed Agenda 26 July

  • To: <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx>, <Mary.Wong@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: AW: [gnso-improvem-impl-sc] SCI - Proposed Agenda 26 July
  • From: <KnobenW@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2012 08:27:59 +0200

All,

thank you very much for progressing during my absence and thanks in particular
to Avri and staff for managing it.
Usually we schedule our meetings around every 2 weeks which would mean 09 Aug
for the next. But I'm not sure due to the summer vacation season.
Could someone from staff please send out a doodle polling for the next four
Thursdays, ie 09, 16, 23, 30 Aug?

Best regards
Wolf-Ulrich