ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-improvem-impl-sc]

Re: [gnso-improvem-impl-sc] SCI

  • To: gnso-improvem-impl-sc@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-improvem-impl-sc] SCI
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2012 11:44:05 -0400

Hi,

In general I am ok, but we need to differentiate for where the deferral, on PDP
votes, is governed by procedures defined in the PDP manual, where it is
procedurally defined and no longer a chair courtesy.

http://gnso.icann.org/improvements/gnso-pdp-manual-04nov11-en.pdf

For example on initiation and council deliberation.

avri