ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-improvem-impl-sc]

RE: [gnso-improvem-impl-sc] SCI chair election results

  • To: "'Avri Doria'" <avri@xxxxxxx>, <gnso-improvem-impl-sc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-improvem-impl-sc] SCI chair election results
  • From: "Ron Andruff" <randruff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2012 11:57:31 -0500

Thanks to all for participating in the election.  I'd also like to thank
Wolf-Ulrich and Avri for their excellent leadership of the SCI since its
inception.  I'm grateful to have Avri's experience as Vice Chair in
continuing the work of the SCI.

I look forward to 'seeing' everyone on our December 20th SCI call.

Kind regards,

RA

Ronald N. Andruff
RNA Partners, Inc.