ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-improvem-impl-sc]

[gnso-improvem-impl-sc] REMINDER: ACTION REQUESTED: Draft Survey for GNSO Working Groups

  • To: "gnso-improvem-impl-sc@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-improvem-impl-sc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-improvem-impl-sc] REMINDER: ACTION REQUESTED: Draft Survey for GNSO Working Groups
  • From: Julie Hedlund <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2012 10:48:36 -0800

Dear SCI members,

Below is a link to a Draft Survey for GNSO Working Groups.  As we discussed in
our last meeting it would be helpful if the SCI members could read the Working
Group Guidelines (see link also below), take the survey, and provide comments
on how the survey can be improved.

**SCI members are requested to complete these actions and provide any comments
by COB Wednesday, 19 December so that I may provide the results for our meeting
on 20 December.**

Link to the Working Group Guidelines:
http://gnso.icann.org/council/annex-1-gnso-wg-guidelines-08apr11-en.pdf
Link to the Guidelines Summary:
http://gnso.icann.org/council/summary-gnso-wg-guidelines-06apr11-en.pdf
Link to Draft Survey for GNSO Working Groups:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/FFTCJPT

Best regards,

Julie

Julie Hedlund, Policy Director