ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-improvem-impl-sc]

[gnso-improvem-impl-sc] RE: SCI chair election results

  • To: "'KnobenW@xxxxxxxxxx'" <KnobenW@xxxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-improvem-impl-sc@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-improvem-impl-sc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-improvem-impl-sc] RE: SCI chair election results
  • From: "Aikman-Scalese, Anne" <AAikman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2012 19:43:16 +0000

Wolf-Ulrich,
Many thanks for your great service as outgoing Chair.  Despite our disagreement
over these last few days, I have certainly felt that you have done an excellent
job of facilitating our meetings and have enjoyed watching you work!
Best regards,
Anne

[cid:351494119@14122012-31A1]Anne E. Aikman-Scalese
Of Counsel
Lewis and Roca LLP • Suite 700
One South Church Avenue • Tucson, Arizona 85701-1611
Tel (520) 629-4428 • Fax (520) 879-4725
AAikman@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:AAikman@xxxxxxxxx> •
www.LewisandRoca.com/Aikman<http://www.lewisandroca.com/Aikman>
This e-mail contains legally privileged and confidential information
intended only for the individual or entity named within the message.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the
agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or
copying of this communication is prohibited.  If this communication
was received in error, please notify us by reply e-mail and delete the original
message.