ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-improvem-impl-sc]

Re: [gnso-improvem-impl-sc] Suspension or Termination of a PDP

  • To: "gnso-improvem-impl-sc@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-improvem-impl-sc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-improvem-impl-sc] Suspension or Termination of a PDP
  • From: Julie Hedlund <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2013 09:36:15 -0800

All,

This also is posted to the wiki meetings page at:
https://community.icann.org/display/gnsosci/06+February+2013 at the bottom of
the page under the heading "For Review."

Best regards,

Julie

Julie Hedlund, Policy Director

From: "J. Scott Evans" <jscottevans@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:jscottevans@xxxxxxxxx>>
Date: Tuesday, February 5, 2013 9:58 AM
To: "gnso-improvem-impl-sc@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:gnso-improvem-impl-sc@xxxxxxxxx>"
<gnso-improvem-impl-sc@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:gnso-improvem-impl-sc@xxxxxxxxx>>

Dear All:

I have attached the latest revisions to the Termination or Suspension of a PDP.
 During our last call, we agreed to add two minor changes:

1.  I have added the term Suspension to the heading as suggested by
Wolf-Ulrich; and

2.  I have added language to the first sentence to clarify that a report on
termination is only require if the termination occurs BEFORE the issuance of a
final report.

With these two minor changes, I think this language is in good shape for
consensus.

Sorry for the delay in getting this circulated.

J. Scott

j. scott evans -  head of global brand, domains & copyright - Yahoo! Inc. -
408.349.1385 - jscottevans@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:jscottevans@xxxxxxxxx>